Oil and its derivatives are the main sources of energy in running economic facilities by 96% while the other 4% are distributed on alternative and renewable energy sources , the excess use of oil and its derevatives leads to environmental pollution and damaging the public health , in this research we focus on the study of the factor causin the environmental pollution in Egypt and analyzing it quantitatively by using co- integration to show co- integration relationship between variables in addition to economic analysis of the government methods and legislative laws used in the fight agnist pollution and its consequences.
Salman, Wafaa Mohamed Dr
"Determinants of Environmental Pollution in Egypt Concentrating on Fossil Fuel,"
Arab Journal of Administration المجلة العربية للإدارة: Vol. 37
, Article 1.
Available at: https://digitalcommons.aaru.edu.jo/aja/vol37/iss4/1