Journal of the Association of Arab Universities for Research in Higher Education (مجلة اتحاد الجامعات العربية (للبحوث في التعليم العالي
About the Journal
Journal of the Union of Arab Universities for Research in Higher Education
1. The Journal of the Union of Arab Universities for Research in Higher Education is a scientific journal that is well-known and indexed and carries the International Standard Number of Periodicals ( ISSN: 6549-1680). It publishes research on higher education and university education.
2. The magazine is issued by the General Secretariat of the Union of Arab Universities, a regional organization concerned with the affairs of Arab member universities.
3. The magazine began publication in 1970 as a descriptive bulletin, which dealt with the news of Arab universities and the Union of Universities, and in 1971 the second issue was issued in the name of the Journal of the Federation of Arab Universities and issued by the General Secretariat of the Union of Arab Universities in Cairo, and that included a number of scientific research in the various scientific fields in addition to the news of universities and the Union and highlighted their activities, and then accompanied the publication annually and half yearly since 1974.
4. The magazine ceased publication in 1981, and resumed publication after several years to become an annual magazine since 1984, and to be issued by the General Secretariat of the Union in Amman. It has identified its mission to be the interest in the issues of university education in the Arab world, and has published scientific research in this area, in addition to the news of the Union and activities General Secretariat. In March 1986, a scientific journal became a court of law issued annually, subject to scientific research.
5. In 1998, the journal changed from annual to semi-annual and as a scientific journal dealing with the issues of higher education and university in the Arab world, in order to publish other specialized scientific journals on the corresponding scientific societies affiliated with the Federation.
6. In 2009, it was issued in four issues, only to return to two in the following years until 2017, when it printed three issues, and then four for 2018.