- Philosophy of Jordanian Educational Journal
- Who Can Submit?
- General Submission Rules
- Formatting Requirements
- Rights for Authors and Arab Journals Platform
Philosophy of Jordanian Educational Journal
For more information, please see Jordanian Educational Journal Aims and Scope page.
Who Can Submit?
Anyone may submit an original article to be considered for publication in Jordanian Educational Journal provided he or she owns the copyright to the work being submitted or is authorized by the copyright owner or owners to submit the article. Authors are the initial owners of the copyrights to their works (an exception in the non-academic world to this might exist if the authors have, as a condition of employment, agreed to transfer copyright to their employer).
General Submission Rules
Submitted articles cannot have been previously published, nor be forthcoming in an archival journal or book (print or electronic). Please note: "publication" in a working-paper series does not constitute prior publication. In addition, by submitting material to Jordanian Educational Journal, the author is stipulating that the material is not currently under review at another journal (electronic or print) and that he or she will not submit the material to another journal (electronic or print) until the completion of the editorial decision process at Jordanian Educational Journal. If you have concerns about the submission terms for Jordanian Educational Journal, please contact the editors.
Jordanian Educational Journal has no general rules about the formatting of articles upon initial submission. There are, however, rules governing the formatting of the final submission. See Final Manuscript Preparation Guidelines for details. Although bepress can provide limited technical support, it is ultimately the responsibility of the author to produce an electronic version of the article as a high-quality PDF (Adobe's Portable Document Format) file, or a Microsoft Word, WordPerfect or RTF file that can be converted to a PDF file.
It is understood that the current state of technology of Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF) is such that there are no, and can be no, guarantees that documents in PDF will work perfectly with all possible hardware and software configurations that readers may have.
Rights for Authors and Arab Journals Platform
As further described in our submission agreement (the Submission Agreement), in consideration for publication of the article, the authors assign to Arab Journals Platform all copyright in the article, subject to the expansive personal--use exceptions described below.
Attribution and Usage Policies
Reproduction, posting, transmission or other distribution or use of the article or any material therein, in any medium as permitted by a personal-use exemption or by written agreement of Arab Journals Platform, requires credit to Arab Journals Platform as copyright holder (e.g., Arab Journals Platform © 2023).
The following uses are always permitted to the author(s) and do not require further permission from Arab Journals Platform provided the author does not alter the format or content of the articles, including the copyright notification:
- Storage and back-up of the article on the author's computer(s) and digital media (e.g., diskettes, back-up servers, Zip disks, etc.), provided that the article stored on these computers and media is not readily accessible by persons other than the author(s);
- Posting of the article on the author(s) personal website, provided that the website is non-commercial;
- Posting of the article on the internet as part of a non-commercial open access institutional repository or other non-commercial open access publication site affiliated with the author(s)'s place of employment (e.g., a Phrenology professor at the University of Southern North Dakota can have her article appear in the University of Southern North Dakota's Department of Phrenology online publication series); and
- Posting of the article on a non-commercial course website for a course being taught by the author at the university or college employing the author.
People seeking an exception, or who have questions about use, should contact the editors.
General Terms and Conditions of Use
Users of the Arab Journals Platform website and/or software agree not to misuse the Arab Journals Platform service or software in any way.
The failure of Arab Journals Platform to exercise or enforce any right or provision in the policies or the Submission Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any term of the Submission Agreement or these policies is found to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Submission Agreement and these policies remain in full force and effect. These policies and the Submission Agreement constitute the entire agreement between Arab Journals Platform and the Author(s) regarding submission of the Article.
The Jordanian Education Journal double-blind peer-review
the steps of double-blind peer-review process is as following :
- The researcher submits his research paper to the Editor in Chief, with a written undertaking letter that this research paper has not been published or submitted for publication in another journal before.
- The research paper is presented (blindly) to the Editorial Board of the Journal and recorded in its records.
- If there are comments from the Editorial Board, the research paper will be re-examined before being sent to referees.
- The research paper is sent to two well-known referees in the scientific community.
- The research paper is published in the case of positive reports from both referees, and after the researcher makes the required amendments, if any.
- In the case of a negative report from one of the referees, the research paper will be sent to a third referee to determine whether it is valid for publication or not.
- In case of negative reports from both referees, the research paper will be rejected.
- The research paper will be resent to any of the two referees after modification, in order to review the required amendments.
- If the reviewer reports that the researcher has not made the necessary amendments, the researcher will be given a last chance to do them; otherwise, the research paper will be rejected.