The study Problem :
The problem of study was identified in the lack of growth of artistic expression skills and habits of mind for the second grade secondary and the failure to use modern programs such as the six thinking hats in the teaching of art education curricula.
The study aimed at:
1. Determine the correlation factors between the six thinking caps and the habits of the mind.
2. Measuring the effectiveness of the six thinking hats in the development of some habits of mind and artistic expression skills among high school students.
A sample of 30 secondary students aged 15-17 years of secondary school in Assiut. The researcher followed the semi-experimental method to measure the effectiveness of the program.
1. The effectiveness of the proposed program using the six thinking hats to develop some habits of mind and artistic expression skills among high school students.
2. Statistical results showed a statistically significant difference in favor of the post-application of the study tools.
3. There is a significant difference between the tribal and the dimension of the observation card at the level of function 0.01.
4. After applying the skill scale, it was found that all skills increased from minimum to maximum confidence.
أحمــــد محمــــد خضـــــراوي, إحســـان
"برنامج قائم على استخدام قبعات التفكير الست لتنمية بعض عادات العقل ومهارات التعبير الفني لدى طلبة المرحلة الثانوية,"
Journal of Faculty of Education Assiut University - المجلة العلمية بكلية التربية-جامعة أسيوط: Vol. 36
, Article 1.
Available at: https://digitalcommons.aaru.edu.jo/jfe_au/vol36/iss8/1