- Philosophy of Journal of the Arab American University مجلة الجامعة العربية الامريكية للبحوث
- Submission Guidlines
- General Submission Rules
- Formatting Requirements
- Rights for Authors and Arab Journals Platform
Philosophy of Journal of the Arab American University مجلة الجامعة العربية الامريكية للبحوث
The philosophy of the AAUP journal is based on publishing academic and applied research dealing with recent, authentic, and novel topics and scientific concepts in Humanities and Natural Sciences including Arts and Humanities, Business, Education, Engineering, Law, Life Sciences, Architecture, Medicine and Health Sciences, Physical Sciences and Mathematics, and Social and Behavioral Sciences. The open access policy allows researchers and scholars to freely download published papers, which are duly registered and indexed in international research libraries.
Journal of the Arab American University receives research articles from all researchers, scholars, graduate students, and institutions as long as they submit an original manuscript and have the copyright or the authorization to submit that manuscript.
Authors who submit manuscripts to the Journal of the Arab American University need to comply with all of the following conditions, or else the manuscript will be sent back to the authors concerned:
- The submitted manuscript should not be previously published or considered for publication in any other journal.
- The submitted manuscript should be submitted in PDF and Microsoft Word format.
- The language of the manuscript (in English or Arabic) should be clear and accurate.
- The manuscript should have two Arabic and English abstracts, authors’ names, and their affiliations.
- APA style is used for referencing and citation for both Arabic and English manuscripts.
- If the author uses the original version of a non-English work, he/ she should cite the original version. Non-Latin alphabets are not used in the reference list in APA Style, so the title needs to be transliterated (that is, converted to the alphabet the author is using to write a paper).
- The Copyright Form (which will be sent to the corresponding author via E-mail, after the primary evaluation of the manuscript) should be completed formally and submitted before the actual review of the manuscript.
Article Processing Charges (APC): Journal of the Arab American University does not receive any article processing fees. All the publication expenses are covered by the Arab American University -Palestine (AAUP).
Copyright: Submission of a manuscript implies that the authors agree to transfer copyright to the Journal of the Arab American University. Therefore, the Arab American University retains the copyright of the published articles. That is, the reproduction of the articles, using the figures or tables of this journal requires the official approval of the Editor-in-Chief.
User Rights: All articles are published with open access. That is, the research articles will be immediately free for everyone to read, download, copy, and distribute.
General Submission Rules
Submitting material to the Journal of the Arab American University, the author is stipulating that the material is not currently under review at any other journal (electronic or print) and that he or she will not submit the material to another journal (electronic or print) until the completion of the editorial decision process at Journal of the Arab American University. If you have any concerns about the submission terms for the Journal of the Arab American University, do not hesitate to contact the editors.
Journal of the Arab American University has no general rules about the formatting of articles upon initial submission. There are, however, rules governing the formatting of the final submission. See Final Manuscript Preparation Guidelines for details. Nevertheless, it is ultimately the author’s responsibility to produce an electronic version of the article as a high-quality PDF (Adobe's Portable Document Format) file, or a Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, or RTF file that can be converted to a PDF file.
Since 2015, the Journal of the Arab American University has been one of the prestigious journals in the research field in Palestine and the Arab region. Journal of the Arab American University has obtained the highest Arab Impact Factor during the recent four years with 500 subscribers and is widely recognized by its local and international readership.
The Journal regularly publishes two issues a year, each of which does not exceed 11 papers. The selected papers are locally and globally distributed.
- The review process takes 6-8 weeks for the first decision (For the manuscripts that pass the initial evaluation steps) and 8-10 weeks for the final acceptance.
- The publication date depends on the Editorial Board’s policy.
General Terms and Conditions of Use
Users of the Arab Journals Platform website and/or software agree that they should not misuse the Arab Journals Platform service or software in any way. The failure of the Arab Journals Platform to exercise or enforce any right or provision in the policies or the Submission Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any term of the Submission Agreement or these policies is found to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of the Submission Agreement and these policies remain in full force and effect. These policies and the Submission Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the Arab Journals Platform and the author(s) regarding the submission of the Article.