Policies and Guidelines
- Philosophy of Al-Balqa Journal for Research and Studies البلقاء للبحوث والدراسات
- Who Can Submit?
- General Submission Rules
- Formatting Requirements
- Preliminary Evaluation
- Peer Review Process
- Rights for Authors and Arab Journals Platform
Philosophy of Al-Balqa Journal for Research and Studies البلقاء للبحوث والدراسات
For more information, please see Al-Balqa Journal for Research and Studies البلقاء للبحوث والدراسات Aims and Scope page.
Who Can Submit?
Anyone may submit an original article to be considered for publication in Al-Balqa Journal for Research and Studies البلقاء للبحوث والدراسات provided he or she owns the copyright to the work being submitted or is authorized by the copyright owner or owners to submit the article. Authors are the initial owners of the copyrights to their works (an exception in the non-academic world to this might exist if the authors have, as a condition of employment, agreed to transfer copyright to their employer).
General Submission Rules
Submitted articles cannot have been previously published, nor be forthcoming in an archival journal or book (print or electronic). Please note: "publication" in a working-paper series does not constitute prior publication. In addition, by submitting material to Al-Balqa Journal for Research and Studies البلقاء للبحوث والدراسات , the author is stipulating that the material is not currently under review at another journal (electronic or print) and that he or she will not submit the material to another journal (electronic or print) until the completion of the editorial decision process at Al-Balqa Journal for Research and Studies البلقاء للبحوث والدراسات . If you have concerns about the submission terms for Al-Balqa Journal for Research and Studies البلقاء للبحوث والدراسات , please contact the editors.
Al-Balqa Journal for Research and Studies البلقاء للبحوث والدراسات has no general rules about the formatting of articles upon initial submission. There are, however, rules governing the formatting of the final submission. See Final Manuscript Preparation Guidelines for details. Although bepress can provide limited technical support, it is ultimately the responsibility of the author to produce an electronic version of the article as a high-quality PDF (Adobe's Portable Document Format) file, or a Microsoft Word, WordPerfect or RTF file that can be converted to a PDF file.
It is understood that the current state of technology of Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF) is such that there are no, and can be no, guarantees that documents in PDF will work perfectly with all possible hardware and software configurations that readers may have.
The manuscript is received through the AJRS electronic system.
- AJRS editorial office will do an initial assessment of the article including:
- Meeting journal focus and scope.
- Meeting journal’s objectives.
- Plagiarism detection not exceeding 20%.
- After the initial assessment, the editorial board member will decide if the manuscript is accepted for the peer reviewing process.
If the manuscript is accepted for the peer reviewing process, AJRS editorial office will review the manuscript regarding:
- AJRS standard formatting.
- Within 25 days of receiving the manuscript, the corresponding author will sign an agreement providing that:
- If the manuscript was accepted for publication, the authors do transfer the properties of publishing and distributing the manuscript to the deanship of scientific research at Al-Ahliyya Amman University.
- The authors did not and will not send the manuscript to another journal during the peer-reviewing process.
- The manuscript is original, and it is purely worked by the authors themselves.
Peer Review Process
AJRS will double blind the reviewing process for each article submitted.
- AJRS will assign two independent reviewers for peer- reviewing, one is chosen from Jordan and the other one from outside Jordan, all reviewers are chosen in reference to their research large volume and impact.
The evaluation period given for the reviewers is three weeks.
- Reviewer’s comments and responses will be sent to the author for consideration. The author will be given three weeks to submit major adjustments, and two weeks for minor adjustments. The reviewers will be given one week for evaluating adjustments.
The process will be repeated until AJRS receive the final decision of the peer- reviewers on the manuscript.
- when the reviewers recommend publication, the editor-in-chief and the editorial board will give the final decision.
- After acceptance, the article will be sent to the journal’s language editor for language review.
- The graphic designer will design the manuscript using the journal format.
- The authors will check final proofs.
- The Article will be Published in Al-Balqa Journal for Research and Studies in electronic version by order of acceptance date according to the publishing schedule, two issues are published bi-annually in June and December.
Rights for Authors and Arab Journals Platform
As further described in our submission agreement (the Submission Agreement), in consideration for publication of the article, the authors assign to Arab Journals Platform all copyright in the article, subject to the expansive personal--use exceptions described below.
Attribution and Usage Policies
Reproduction, posting, transmission or other distribution or use of the article or any material therein, in any medium as permitted by a personal-use exemption or by written agreement of Arab Journals Platform , requires credit to Arab Journals Platform as copyright holder (e.g., Arab Journals Platform © 2023 ).
The following uses are always permitted to the author(s) and do not require further permission from Arab Journals Platform provided the author does not alter the format or content of the articles, including the copyright notification:
- Storage and back-up of the article on the author's computer(s) and digital media (e.g., diskettes, back-up servers, Zip disks, etc.), provided that the article stored on these computers and media is not readily accessible by persons other than the author(s);
- Posting of the article on the author(s) personal website, provided that the website is non-commercial;
- Posting of the article on the internet as part of a non-commercial open access institutional repository or other non-commercial open access publication site affiliated with the author(s)'s place of employment (e.g., a Phrenology professor at the University of Southern North Dakota can have her article appear in the University of Southern North Dakota's Department of Phrenology online publication series); and
- Posting of the article on a non-commercial course website for a course being taught by the author at the university or college employing the author.
People seeking an exception, or who have questions about use, should contact the editors.
General Terms and Conditions of Use
Users of the Arab Journals Platform website and/or software agree not to misuse the Arab Journals Platform service or software in any way.
The failure of Arab Journals Platform to exercise or enforce any right or provision in the policies or the Submission Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any term of the Submission Agreement or these policies is found to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Submission Agreement and these policies remain in full force and effect. These policies and the Submission Agreement constitute the entire agreement between Arab Journals Platform and the Author(s) regarding submission of the Article.