About This Journal
|Our vision is
Shape the future of design exploring new knowledge, and sharing our resources with the world as the most innovative, interactive, user-driven journal.
Our mission is
to stay on top of all design journals with imagination, originality, and ingenuity and to give designers and developers the best tools and services in the world. With a policy of publishing the only state of the art research work in different fields of design.
Our Objectives are:
- Present a forum for the exchange of ideas, information, data, and findings from investigators and designers across different cultures.
- Encourage examining all factors related to design theory and practice. The Journal encourages designers to present their know-how in design in any media and to provide notes on key issues they experience.
- Allow every designer to have the opportunity to achieve his/her fullest potential and participate in and contribute to enriching all aspects of life.
- Realize the full potential of technology advances to design research and education.
- Receive national recognition as the most innovative, dedicated, and productive design journal in the middle east.
- Allow designers to combine science with art in design practices.
Egyptian Knowledge Bank, Al Manhal, Al Mandumah, ARCIF Analytics, E-Marefa, Dar AlMandumah, Arab Impact Factors and Index Copernicus International.