Aims & Scope
The Future Dental Journal is an international, peer-reviewed journal for the dental community, published by the Arab Journals Platform on behalf of the Future University in Egypt. We aim to provide an open access platform for the dental community conveying reliable knowledge, dental innovations and relevant evidence-based clinical practice across the different disciplines of dentistry.
The Future Dental Journal welcomes original research, review articles, clinical case studies, clinical trials and commentaries.
• Original Research: presentation of new research; full-length manuscript with strong rationale, clear purpose, well-designed method, quantitative and/or qualitative results, scholarly discussion, and relevant references.
• Review: systematic reviews following standard guidelines; may include critical comparisons and meta-analysis of previous work.
• Clinical Perspective: narrative viewpoint based on expert clinical opinion and experience, or descriptions of clinical programs and innovative clinical activities.
• Tutorial: educational exposition covering recent literature on topics of interest to the dental community
• Case Report or Case Series: report of one or more cases that illustrate unique or interesting aspects of diagnosis, oral disease, clinical techniques; case reports should follow case report guidelines (https://www.care-statement.org).
• Commentary: brief narrative that spotlights current issues of direct interest to the dental therapy and research community. Commentaries are typically extensions or retractions to content published in original research or viewpoint articles. A commentary critiquing work published in the Future Dental Journal may be referred to the authors of the original article for a response, which may be published along with the commentary.
• Meeting reports: This includes summaries of recent meetings, symposiums, conferences or workshops that have taken place in Egypt. Priority will be given to meetings funded by The Future University in Egypt, the Egyptian Prosthodontics Association and the Egyptian Society for Pediatric Dentistry and Children with Special needs.
The journal welcomes submissions within the following disciplines:
- Oral surgery
- Dental materials
- Digital Dentistry
- Dental Implantology
- Preventive Dentistry
- Dental education
For queries related to the journal, please contact the editor email@example.com