Conditions of Publication:
* The manuscript must Not be previously under peer-review or consideration of publication elsewhere, and the author should provide a relevant written statement.
* The author should not have more than one manuscript at the same time, and he/she is allowed to publish only two papers per year.
* If the manuscript is supported by some authority, the author shall disclose that by submitting a document from that authority addressed to the editor-in-chief of the Journal indicating no conflict of publishing the manuscript.
* The editorial board makes the decision on accepting the manuscript for publication after passing the double blind peer-review procedures approved by the Journal. · Reproduction of any part of the contents of a published work is forbidden without a written permission by the Editor-in-Chief.
* In the event that the manuscript is accepted for publication, a statement transforming copyright from the author to the Journal is required.
* The Journal provides the author with a copy of the issue of the Journal in which the manuscript is published in.
* The author gets a notification of receiving, and accepting or rejecting the manuscript.
Please make sure of the following:
* Filling in the publishing application form
* Filling in and signing the written statement
* Sending C.V. of each author
* The title of the manuscript in both Arabic and English
* The manuscript contains Arabic and English abstracts
* The author's name is Not written in the manuscript
* The manuscript fulfills the conditions of the Journal and contains the manuscript elements.
* Merging sources, references and margins into one list.
* If the application is fulfilled, a notification of receiving the manuscript will be directly sent.