Journal of the Association of Arab Universities for Research in Higher Education (مجلة اتحاد الجامعات العربية (للبحوث في التعليم العالي
Publication Ethics Statement
1. The researcher must commit to a high academic and professional level in all research stages, from the stage of submitting the research proposal, passing through conducting research, collecting data, saving it, analyzing it, discussing the results, and ending with publishing them in all honesty without neglecting of the right scientific method.
2. The researcher must refer to all those who participated in the research, colleagues or students, and mention them in the list of authors, as well as recognize the sources of fund and moral support that were used for the research procedures.
3. The researcher must adhere to the ethics of scientific publishing and the rules of citation, refer to the references and refer any information used in the research to its original source, as well as obligate to attribute any quotations to their source or reference, so the journal has the right to reject research and generalize about its owner in case of plagiarism.
4. The researcher must commit not to conduct any research that might harm humans or the environment, and in case of any research related to these subjects, also the researcher is obligated to obtain prior approval from the editor-in-chief, the university, research center, or institution in which the researcher works, or from the scientific research ethics committee if any.
5. The researcher must obtain written consents from all individuals participated in the research after informing them of all the consequences of their participation, and must not publish research results, in such cases, except in the form of statistical analysis that guarantees the confidentiality of the information collected about participants.